Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Fragile

Sitting on the front porch, staring at the dark sky above, and taking deep sigh.
 Tears start falling down uncontrolly,
 and  I feel very lonely..


These days, a lot of thoughts crossing into my minds.
 About God, love,life, future, sadness, happiness, hatred, anger, disapppointment, and all emotions. 
And I feel empty…

Life is precious, yet so fragile and fleeting. 
Everything we have, can be taken from us in an instant. 
Some with signs and warning before, and some did not.
 I don’t know if I can still breath tomorrow. 
Am I on the right path right now?
www.theway-weremember.blogspot.com
photo pribadi Rebellina

 Mostly in my life I try to manage everything for granted

I  forget the tue value of my  life indeed.

 

I’m too far engrossed in my own complains. Whining my disappointment of  the ordinary life I feel. 
I let my self senseless, worried about wrong things rather than just simply enjoying life.
 I get sad and  depressed and let those bad thoughts bring me down. 
Those things that shouldn’t have any effect on my mind.

I should have look life as a bigger picture instead just me-life.
 Life is one of most beautiful things given for us as human.
 We are all blessed. 
 I have to take it upon myself  to intuit and perceive it in positive way
. In that way, I can thankful for the blessing life I live in each days,
 to God, the only that gives all the blessing we received.

Yet, the beautiful life is so fragile.
 It’s  stable for one second, then it can turn unexpectedly in a moment’s notice.
  Then, why should I have to fill it with sorrow, pains, and crying?

www.theway-weremember.blogspot.com

Leaving the  porch and the dark night behind, 
an awareness coming to my mind. 
I have to find  my inner strenght,  renewed senses what meaning of my  lives, a reexamination of what my  life was about and what legacy I  will leave behind.
 A tenderness to forgive, deepening faith, giving without conditions,
 loving more,   and an incredible sense of gratitude in all experiences of my life.

 And above all, giving mylife entirely to God’ will sincerely.
 Yes, life is fragile,
 that’s why I have to fill my each single breath I take with thankful to Him,
 The only Him.




2 comments:

Moocen Susan said...

wah musti pake terjemahan nih bacanya hehe aku ga terlalu fasih English

Rebellina Santy said...

hehehe. aku juga enggak pinter-pinter amat San. makanya, enggak terlalu di share, khusus di walll sendiri aja. ini blog tempat belajar bahasa inggris, sekaligus curhat ttg keluarga. makasih ya da mampir

Post a Comment